Supporting Our Locals
- Monday- Basil Ground Chicken over rice
- Tuesday- CLOSED
- Wednesday- House Salad with Peanut Sauce
- Thursday- Spicy Basil Noodle
- Friday- Cashew Stir-Fried over rice
- Sat- Grilled Beef Salad
- Sunday- Yellow Curry Fried Rice
A Message To Our Loyal & Valued Customers
As Governor Inslee has ordered all restaurants in the state to be closed to inside dining, we are happy to provide our meals to you via take-out and limited delivery during our normal hours. From 11:00am until 2:30pm for lunch, and 4:00pm until 8:00pm for dinner. Here are the conditions we must observe:
1. Delivery is limited. Please see map below. Minimum order for delivery is $30.00, and we are not charging a delivery fee.
2. Because the safety of our employees and their families and our customers are our top priority, ALL TRANSACTIONS will be by credit/debit cards. No cash will be exchanged, not even for delivery tips. Please add your tips to your cards.
3. If you choose to pick up your meal, we will bring your order outside to you. If you choose to be delivered, we will text or call you after we dropped off your order. Delivery person will be wearing disposable gloves that will be thrown out after each delivery. We are observing the strictest of safety during this time.
While we will be offering our full menu, it will be subject to the ingredients that our suppliers are able to deliver to us.
Gift certificates are available and a great way to support our business in this challenging time. This situation is unprecedented and quite a challenge, but together we will get through this crisis. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through these details.
Joy and Jasmine Bistro family
We will be closed on the following days:
- Christmas Day
- December 28th through Jan 5th
- Jan 30
WELCOME TO JASMINE BISTRO
A quaint Thai café in a snug setting serving up classic dishes alongside small plates.
One of, if not the, best Thai style restaurants in the greater Port Angeles and Sequim area. A personal favorite is the lamb with lemongrass, for which the fabulous plating and fragrant aroma are matched, and then exceeded, by the terrific flavor. The fantastic menu is served by the helpful, warm, and friendly staff who, when combined with the relaxing, almost tranquil, yet still exciting decor, make this one of the best dining locations one could choose, whether dining alone, with friends, or as a cozy, and romantic, spot for a date.
This place is fantastic. The staff is very accommodating and the food is amazing. We stopped in here while waiting for the ferry on our way back to Canada and had our favourite meals in the US. The dishes are prepared well, with fresh vegetables which is really important to me. They have a large variety of teas as well. The overall atmosphere was lively, yet casual, and everyone seemed to be enjoying the place. To sum it up, it had a really good vibe.